A world class sugar industrial, based in France and in several other countries (Brazil, Romania, Indonesia, etc.), has asked CTP environnement to design and set up a mobile solution to treat the effluents from the production campaigns (beet base).
After a successful first intervention on another site of the group, CTP environnement experts have developed a treatment solution both mobile and easy to implement, while adapting the site’s requirements in terms of cost, time and infrastructure.
- Discharge compliance with the treatment of approximately 160 kilos of excess N-NO3 nitrogen / day
- + 10 % booster of the hydraulic capacity of the existing plant (+10,000 m3/or 13 075 yd3/month)
- Installation in a specific and limited area (about 30 m side square)
The combination of preliminary studies - in perfect collaboration between the client's and CTP teams - and technical assistance with staff training has led to achieve a great level of performance:
- Reduction of the overall nitrogen rate: concentration < 30 mgN/l in discharge,
- Full compliance with environmental discharge standards
- Circulation at 800 m3/h (3520 gpm) between the client’s aerated basin and the agitated tank to keep it in anoxia